Download this video for viewing in HD on your smartphone or computer.
Click Here to Download High-Quality HD video to your Smartphone or Computer.
Looking to revamp your Nexus 7 into OnePlus One tablet?
Well, OnePlus One tablet does not actually exist, but we can pretty much make one ourselves, thanks to HighOnAndroid OnePlus One Conversion Kit. With it, you will be able to get goodies like OnePlus One camera, Hexo theme, Screencast (screen recording app with voice), AudioFX (tweak sound), and some more.
This is a great way to make your own OnePlus One tablet (even if it doesn’t exist). Besides that, CM11 ROM Snapshot M9 is very stable, so you will be able to enjoy blazing-fast speeds of CM11 along with good stability. So, definitely give this combo a go this week(end) and let me know what you think!
Download CM11 ROM for Nexus 7 (original)
Download CM11 ROM for Nexus 7 3G (original)
Download Android 4.4.4 Gapps [You can use Stock or Micro]
*Note - Please make sure you have latest CWM v126.96.36.199+ or TWRP v188.8.131.52+ to install KitKat ROMs. If your version is less than this, you can easily update your CWM or TWRP by going here.
To install, reboot into recovery, make backup ROM, wipe data/factory reset, install ROM, install Gapps, install Conversion Kit, and reboot. (If for some reason you end up in a bootloop or get force-closed keyboard error on boot, reboot into CWM recovery, go to Mounts & Storage->format /system. For TWRP, go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Wipe /system.)
Credits – HighOnAndroid, CyanogenMOD for awesome CM11 ROM! The HighOnAndroid OnePlus One Conversion kit also works on any Android smartphone or tablet running CM11 ROM, see How to Convert your Android Smartphone into OnePlus One!
- Want latest Android L Preview Keyboard? See How to Install Android L Preview Keyboard on rooted Android!
- Want Flash Player? See How to Install Flash Player on Android 4.4.2/4.4.3 KitKat!
- If you want some awesome audio, check out Viper4Audio FX MOD, which you can install on this ROM to enhance your music 100%.
- If you want to run your apps in tablet/hybrid/custom DPI mode, see our Xposed App Settings guide.
- If you want PIE Controls, see our LMT Pie Control guide.
- Need to run apps that check for root? Check out How to Run Apps that’s don’t run on rooted Android!
- Want to listen to YouTube music with screen off? Check out How to Playback YouTube videos with Screen-Off!
- Need multi-window? Check out How to Add Multi-Window to Any Rooted Android!
Q: My 3G/4G LTE data is not working!!!
A: See How to Fix 3G/4G LTE data by Manually Setting APN on Android!
Q: I don’t have Play Store nor any of the Google apps!
A: You forgot to install Gapps, reboot into recovery and install it! (See above for download.)
Q: The ROM is not booting!
A: Try formatting /system and re-install ROM, sometimes the system partition gets corrupt and you may have to try 2 or 3 times before the ROM boots.
Q: How can I thank you for your tutorial?
A: I don’t take donations but if you could PLEASE subscribe to my Zedomax YouTube channel, that would help me greatly and thank you!
You can also follow me on Google+ or Facebook here:
Nexus 7 Reference
You will need a rooted Nexus 7 to install all ROM/kernels.
First time to rooting and custom ROMs? Please see our Nexus 7 Root FAQ FIRST!